POST: - AIRCRAFT MAINTENANCE ENGINEERING ON JOB TRAINING (AME OJT)
Department: - Technical (Airline and Airport Ground handling)
Location: - ALL OVER INDIA
Experience: - 0- 1 Years (Fresher Can also apply)
- Should be Done AME (Aircraft Maintenance Engineer) or Aeronautical/Aerospace Course.
- Assist the certifying staff in daily accomplishment.
- All equipment which are used in carrying out maintenance activities are to be checked daily and to be maintained and kept in serviceable condition.
- Any shortcomings in the station are to be communicated to certifying staff/shift in-charge.
- Records consumables used on the aircraft like hydraulic fluid, engine oil etc. have to be maintained.
- Self-audits of equipment need to be carried out every month as per the check list and a record of this should be maintained in the station.
- All documents associated with transits/maintenance need to be sent back to main base at the first available opportunity after completion of security check.
DEAR CANDIDATE KINDLY CONTACT US FOR FURTHER DETAILS ON +917447766604