Highly-rated, well-respected, and longstanding multiple-location community bank. They are continuing to grow which will provide you with opportunities to grow with them. They provide a great team/working environment and are a strong believer in work-life balance.
WHAT THE COMPANY WILL OFFER YOU:
• $55,000 to $70,000 plus bonus
• Competitive benefits package
• Career advancement opportunities
• Relocation package
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
• Responsible for managing all operational aspects for deposit and fraud/security.
• Lead and develop retail banking team.
• Assist in growing deposits by identifying and engaging new client relationships.
• Ensure staff has necessary training, knowledge, and tools to provide customers with high-quality and professional services.
• Ensure deposit growth sales goals and objectives are met as well as ensuring staff members are meeting their individual goals.
• Provide outstanding customer service to effectively help clients achieve their financial goals.
• Promote bank’s visibility and recognition in the communities within the region.
• 4+ years retail bank management experience.
• Bank operations, bank regulations, and electronic banking and product delivery experience.
• Strong communication and analytical skills.
• Ability to communicate with staff/coworkers/management and clients in a professional, personable, and confidential manner.
They are motivated to interview and hire, apply today for immediate consideration!
You can be assured that the credentials you provide us will never be forwarded to any company without your specific, direct permission.
Job ID: 86281
Our office ranks in the top 70 offices worldwide, placing us in the company’s top 10 percent! We have a combined experience of over 60 years in recruiting with award winning individual experience. Management Recruiters of Wausau specializes in banking throughout the Midwest. Locally, we’ve been recognized by our local Chamber of Commerce as a Small Business of the Year! Our philosophy is to help you make decisions that are best for you and your family.