JobScout Staffing is seeking an experienced and driven Mine Superintendent for an excellent full-time position based at a remote mine site in Canada.
- Focus on safety, production, and strategy for underground mine operations;
- Effective management of a high functioning team ensuring accountability, accuracy, and professionalism are upheld to company standards,
- Provide and implement mine production actions and procedures;
- Provide mine engineering expertise during the feasibility and construction phases of the underground operations to ensure operational needs and standards are met;
- Implementation and overview of engineering, mine design, planning, and scheduling strategies;
- Continuous improvement activities to maximize performance and to meet and exceed corporate objectives;
- Maintain and oversee mine site quality control processes and procedures;
- Stay current on mine safety regulations while driving safety culture.
- 10-15 years of progressive underground mine background with several years of direct management experience;
- Bachelors degree in Mine Engineering highly preferred;
- Experience effectively managing and coaching a team of professionals in an underground mine environment;
- Excellent communication skills with exceptional judgment and decision-making ability;
- Strong business acumen with experience managing and developing production budgets;
- Previous experience and proficiency using MS Office Suite;
- Experience working in a remote mining environment;
- Must be eligible to work in Canada.
How to Apply:
Please email your resume to:
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply, but please note that you must be eligible to work in Canada in order to be considered. We thank everyone for their interest, however, only the successful applicants will be contacted.