1. Plans, directs and coordinates the operation of an organization, accounting heads and president.
2. Responsible for ensuring and improving the performance, productivity, efficiency and profitability of organizational operations through the provision of effective methods and strategies.
3. Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Administration/Management, Marketing or equivalent.
4.At least 5 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
5. Innovator with a positive "can do" attitude and a positive attitude to change.
6. Keen to details and analytical.
7.Monitors, manages and updates branches with the company situations, policies and status.
8. Excellent communication skills.