Title: Security Analyst - W2 Only
Location: Columbia, SC, United States
Length: Long term
Restriction: W2 Only
*** no c2c ***Full time with benefits or long term hourly contract *** W2 only;
Interview : Skype/Phone.
Hands-on experience with any or all the following technologies would be considered key-factors of success for this position:
• MarkLogic NoSQL or other non-relational database technologies
• MSSQL, Oracle or other relational database technologies
• RSA Archer
• Identity and Access Management (IAM) solutions
• IBM System 390/zSeries
• Linux and Windows servers
• Network Firewalls, Intrusion Prevention Systems (IPS), Switching and Routing Infrastructure
• Tenable SecurityCenter and Nessus Scanner
General Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Directly support the design, development, implementation and/or ongoing maturation of security and compliance efforts.
2. Audit and Assess internal agency systems as well as business partner/service provider information system security controls.
3. Utilize Microsoft Office software suite, System Center Service Manager (Ticketing system), RSA Archer eGRC system, Bizagi, Atlassian and other products to document and report on information gathered during A&A activities or other OIA efforts.
4. Assist with security and compliance reviews of Contracts, Business Associate Agreements, Data Usage/Sharing Agreements and other type documents and artifacts.
5. Assist on or perform third-party audits and/or assessments of agency and business partner systems
6. Collaborate with agency leadership, business partners and other parties/stakeholders to provide recommendations for security and compliance risk mitigation efforts.
1. Must have current, strong working knowledge of NIST 800-53, CMS MARS-E and HIPAA Security and Privacy.
2. 5+ years of Hands-on experience in I.T. working with and/or auditing Windows, Linux, Databases (Relational and Non-Relational), Networking Infrastructure and Web-based Applications, and IBM System 390/zSeries.
3. ISC(2), ISACA, SANS GIAC and/or other Information Security Certification is required.
4. Ability to work independently and as a member of a team.
5. Ability to collaborate and coordinate with multiple teams and vendors.
6. Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks effectively in order to meet deadlines.
7. Ability to engage diverse audiences of varying technical and non-technical skill-levels to ensure effective alignment of technical requirements to business objectives.
8. Ability to collaborate and coordinate efforts amongst multiple teams and vendors in fulfillment of SCDHHS OIA initiatives.
9. Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks effectively in order to meet deadlines in a results-oriented environment.
10. Must have intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio) to include working with templates and style guidelines for branding consistency.
11. Keen attention to detail while maintaining the ability to see the big picture.
12. Ability to absorb, retain and communicate complex processes.
13. Ability to accept changes and constructive criticism and remain flexible in dealing with leadership and teams of varying technical and business knowledge.
1. BS degree in computer science or similar discipline.
2. Prior experience working within a MARS-E compliant program.
3. Prior experience in working with any eGRC systems.
4. Prior Health Information Technology experience.
5. Prior ITIL experience in the area of Information Security Management.