Job Title: Technical Intern or CO-OP – Virtual Position
Job Type: Internship or CO-OP
Job Experience: 0 - 5 year
• Tech writing
• Online stores such as Amazon
• Tech support, webpages and datasheets developments, writing,
• Digital marketing, SEO.
• Participate in a team to organize virtual (online) global conferences
• Use social media platforms such as LinkedIn to invite conference speakers, attendees, or sponsors
• Perform social marketing to promote the conferences and events and our products
• Agenda preparation, care of speakers, attendees and sponsors, events coordination
• You are studying for or have a University degree in Engineering, Computers, Science, or any related tech fields
• You shall be keen to learn, willing to work hard, maintaining productivity and committed to the job.
Benefits of this Internship Include
• You gain real world work experiences at an internationally reputable high-tech company
• Learn real world knowledge, work ethics, team spirit
• Receive 3 certificates, and
• It is short & convenient: you can work from anywhere, makes you much more employable and competitive in the job market.