Reporting to the Engineering Manager, this position is responsible for supervising the Manufacturing Engineering/CNC Programming department.
• • Work to continuously improve manufacturing processes.
• • Manage departmental performance measures, including visual controls and provides regular progress reports to manager.
• • Perform cause and corrective action investigations.
• • Maintain proper tooling inventory levels.
• • Accomplishes results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees.
• • Maintains staff by recruiting and training employees.
• • Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
• • Evaluate new equipment and techniques; define CNC programming standards and optimum methods.
• • Provides manufacturing information by compiling, initiating, sorting, and analyzing production performance records and data.
• • Creates and revises systems and procedures by analyzing operating practices, record-keeping systems, forms of control, and budgetary and personnel requirements.
• • Maintains a safe work environment by educating and directing employees on the use of all equipment, and resources; maintaining compliance with established policies and procedures.
• • Post-secondary education in any technical subject.
• • 5-8 years of experience in a manufacturing environment.
• • Previous supervisory experience.
• • Aerospace production environment preferred.
Must excel in Mastercam and Vericut