We're Hiring for Mechanical Foreman!
- Employee Responsible to read the drawing takeoff for all materials required and consumable.
- Monitoring & controlling the construction progress as per planned schedule, preparing progress reports.
- Coordinate and work with the project engineer & Foramens.
- Prepare daily production report.
- Prepare daily manpower job allocation report.
- Coordinate with mechanical team for project support.
- Material request against as per drawings.
- Arrange Training for workers and assign target among with resources.
- Maintain the equipment and provide plan to improve the construction.
- Expert with HVAC, Duct, AC machine and chillers connections and installation
- Expert with FIRE fighting, grooving pipes, threading pipes, CS welding.
- Expert with PLUMBING and drainage PVC /CPVC pipes.
- Expert with infra structure work and underground utilities, HDPE buttweld and electrofusion weld.
- Expert with RTR lamination, keylocks, rubber coupling.
- Expert with fire pumps, booster and submersible pumps installation.
- Expert with valves and fire hydrant.
- Expert with dewatering systems.
- Expert with toilet fixture items.