Paper Machine Coordinator/Superintendent
Salary up to $125,000 + Bonus + Benefits + Paid Relocation to the Northern Midwest US
A strong industry player in the Paper Industry is seeking a Paper Machine Coordinator. As the Paper Machine Coordinator, you would have the following positions reporting to you: Paper Machine Supervisors, and operators. Excellent opportunity for upward growth.
NOTE: Experience in Paper Machine Operations Management required to be considered for this opportunity.
This opportunity is for someone who is looking to move up in their career from a paper machine assistant superintendent or supervisor. If you are looking for a solid mill with future opportunities, this may be the right opportunity for you. You must be good at safety, budgets, building relationships, lean manufacturing, and leading change, and be a servant leader. There are rewards for an excellent job: profit sharing and growth opportunities.
Requirements for this Paper Machine Manager
• BS in Engineering or Paper Sciences PE or Equivalent Experience
• At least 5 years of Paper Machine Manufacturing Experience
• Excellent communications with strong business skills.
TO APPLY: Email your resume firstname.lastname@example.org OR cindyATaustinallenDOTcom
in MS Word or PDF (please remove the capital letters and replace with proper symbols). * All Interview, relocation, & fee expenses paid by hiring companies. Hiring companies offer excellent compensation packages, benefits, and generous relocation assistance or packages.
Areas of Specialization...
* Engineering * Six Sigma Black Belts * Accounting * Distribution * Human Resources
* Materials / Purchasing * Quality Engineers & Managers * Manufacturing Management