Represent organisation in front of customers
• Participate in business requirements workshops
• Collaborate with internal and external customers, business analysts, etc. to support documentation of
business, functional, and non-functional requirements for the solution
• Own the responsibility of onsite installation, integration testing, user acceptance testing and
production launch of organization’s solutions
• Understand and articulate value proposition of organization’s solution
• Participate in the design and testing phases, including design and testing of prototypes and
orchestration and sign-off on acceptance test results to ensure design integrity
• Influence and contribute to organization’s product road-map
• Understand customer needs and requirements from organization’s Speech Analytics, Virtual Assistant and
Speech Biometrics based solutions • Understand language, accent, colloquial and context related needs
Must have hands-on experience with software installation/deployment/configuration on Windows/
UNIX based production environments
- Must have exposure to database administration/ SQL scripting.
- Speech Enabled IVR Application or Platform Implementation experience is a Plus.
- Any software development experience would be a plus.
- Programming / Scripting experience in PHP, Python, Java, one of the languages is preferable
- Candidates with onsite implementation experience preferred