Title: Oracle Database Administrator / Architect
Location: Albany, NY (Willing to be onsite)
Duration: 24 Months
Trigyn's direct government client has an immediate need for Oracle Database Administrator / Architect in Albany, NY.
The Database Administrator / Architect will work closely with the Project Manager and technical staff to evaluate and improve the current state of the database structure and performance.
The candidate of this position will be responsible for, but not limited to:
• Evaluation of the current designs logical and physical database models, provide recommendations for improvement.
• Optimizing and performance tuning of the Oracle database
• Evaluate and recommend improvements to all Oracle development, including PL/SQL Packages and Triggers
• Perform Extract, Transform, and Load (ETL) techniques where needed
• Establishes, monitors and ensures that project goals/objectives are met; guiding daily work/priorities.
• Determines database structural requirements by analyzing client operations, applications, and programming; reviews objectives with clients; evaluates current systems; provides database support by coding utilities, responding to user questions, and resolving problems.
• Candidate is able to provide guidance to large teams and/or has extensive industry experience and is considered at the top of his/her field.
MUST HAVE REQUIRED SKILLS & YEARS (resumes will be rejected if they do not meet the below)
• A bachelor’s degree (Must be willing to provide copy at time of submission)
• 84 months experience in designing logical and physical database models
• 84 months experience optimizing and performance tuning Oracle databases
• 84 months experience in Oracle development, PL/SQL development including Triggers, Packages
• 24 months performing Extract, Transform, and Load (ETL) techniques.
• 12 months experience with JSON processing in Oracle