Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent with min 8-10 years of software development experience with last 3-4 years solid DevOps experience building Infrastructure as a code (IaaC) and Security first approach.
• 2-3 years+ Understands & designed AWS, Kubernetes & VPN networking.
• 4-5 years+ experience as Oracle DBA.
• 2-3 years+ solid hands-on Kubernetes, Containers, K8 operator/side car components, stateful, k8s security is a MUST. K8 certification desired.
• Must have solid 2-3 years Cloud experience; AWS/AWS Certification preferred.
• Must have worked across breadth and depth of DevOps cycle – Orchestration and Configuration Management, CICD, Monitoring, Security
• Hands-on experience with Kafka, Aurora RDS, Cassandra, Dynamodb, Neo4j, S3.
• Linux Pro, SE Linux and security preferred
• Automation first approach must have a proven track record of automating large scale, complex distributed systems.
• The depth and breadth of experience around AWS technologies is a must. Must have designed highly scalable, distributed, secured systems on AWS.
• Have deployed service discovery/service mesh framework e.g. istio
• Possesses excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of developers, product owners, and subject matter experts.
• Strong cross-functional collaboration skills, relationship-building skills, and ability to achieve results without direct reporting relationships
• Has a track record as a coach, mentor, and developer of talent
• Ability to drive to big picture goals and milestones while valuing and maintaining strong attention to detail
• Ability to quickly identify and drive to the optimal solution when presented with a series of constraints
• Excellent judgment, analytical thinking, and problem-solving skills
• Self-motivated individual that possesses excellent time management and organizational skills
• Strong sense of personal responsibility and accountability for delivering high-quality work.