Title: Data Analytics Developer
Type: Full Time
Must be a US citizen to be considered due to ITAR-DFAR.
No relocation allowance provided.
About the Data Analytics Developer:
You will design, code and test extremely sophisticated data
models and algorithms that will be utilized my client's graph
processing engine. This engine can model almost any type of data
using a graph, from how many slices of pizza a company should
forecast a day, to determining where you can purchase the
cheapest gas in a 10 mile radius! In other words, it's extremely
extensive and it will allow you to develop novel and innovative
solutions to both new and existing real world data problems. Our
client engages directly with customers to ensure that they are
developing software that allows them to reign in their
About my Client:
- Folks are working on very, very difficult projects. In other
words their engineers are geniuses!
- Software Development is where their heart is.
- Founded by risk takers, thinking outside the box is what they
- With minimal to zero red tape, if you have a solution to put
their customer first, they'll be no issue getting it implemented!
- Travel and education opportunities to the sunny west coast and
- Monthly events
- Complimentary group lunches, daily!
- Full blown health plans, sick time as needed.
- 2 weeks PLUS PTO.
- 401K plus Stock options Qualifications for the Quantitative
- You must be extremely software and data driven
- Master's Degree in Computer Science is a must. *If you cannot
code well, this isn't for you.
- C++ and Python
- Self-proclaimed expert (it's okay to brag here!) working with
Custom Algorithms with a focus on Data Analytics.
Bonus Points / NOT Required
- Hadoop, Hive, No SQL environments
For more information about this role, contact and send your
Information Technology Recruiter
Emerald Resource Group
Check out our current openings!