AngularJS Software Dev
Columbus, Ohio (Polaris area)
Please note this is a direct hire position. Our client is
currently not in a position to hire H1 or Visa candidates.
Salary: Up to 115K
About the Software Developer: This position is for someone who
lives and breathes consumer facing web applications. You will be
and must have the passion in figuring out how to asynchronously
make the back-end systems they rely on run in parallel to speed
up the interface. My client's team has a mix of web application,
API and DB developers along with UI/UX designers. You must be
comfortable in working between the UI/UX designers and the API
developers. You will own the development of all aspects of the UI
through to our back-end API's.
Requirements for the Software Developer:
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 3+ years professional development experience.
- 2+ years Angular.JS
- Restful and API services development
- Angular.JS is required
- Object Oriented languages that we use or can be considered:
Angular.js - Ionic - Ajax - Microsoft MVC C#
Bonus Points / NOT Required: - iOS/Android native experience -
Photoshop - SQL
About my Client: - Really, really smart people... average 1-3 of
their own side IT projects outside of work, Because they love it.
This is an agile environment.
- Workforce has doubled in size in the last year and half.
- Many people usually go home and spend more time working on
projects, because they want to.
- Articulate. Communicate clearly.
- People hang out weekends together--- and often attend seminars
in groups because they collectively decide it's worth their time.
- Self-motivated. Expected to hold your own- will train you if
Please send your resume and call me (the best candidates always
Tom (440) 627-6925