ENGINEERING MANAGER – Industrial Products
Salary $100,000 – $120,000 PLUS Benefits & Paid Relocation to the Southern USA
Our client is a leader in their industry. This is a great company with work/life balance. This Engineering Manager position is open due to growth at this is a complex manufacturing facility. We are looking for a strong engineering professional with proven experience in a manufacturing facility. Strong team player, positive attitude, self-starter with experience in a management role.
• Identify technologies that can be brought in to improve business in terms of safety, quality, delivery, and cost.
• Develop and initiate standard procedures, methods, and designs
• Ability to communicate with all levels of the organization
• Responsible for facilities and Federal, State and Local EPA guidelines
Minimum requirements for this Engineering Manager’s position:
• BS in Engineering
• MUST HAVE experience with applying Lean/Six Sigma tools
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a machining environment
• At least 5 years’ experience in a leadership position.
Salary $95,000 – $120,000 PLUS Excellent BIG COMPANY Benefits & Paid Relocation to a lovely medium sized southern town complete with a lower cost of living, temperate weather, gracious southern charm, and antiquing – southern living at its best. You can easily spend your time in the near-by rivers & lakes or take a trip to the big city. You can hike, canoe, fish, swim, camp out, and be one with nature. You’ll have a generous relocation package to move you and the family. Solid schools, fun shopping & dining, antiquing, and a short drive to the fast city life will keep you busy when you’re not on the water! Submit your resume today to secure this prime location.
TO APPLY: Email your resume firstname.lastname@example.org OR marlaATaustinallenDOTcom
in MS Word or PDF (please remove the capital letters and replace with proper symbols). * All Interview, relocation, & fee expenses paid by hiring companies. Hiring companies offer excellent compensation packages, benefits, and generous relocation assistance or packages.
Areas of Specialization...
* Engineering * Six Sigma Black Belts * Accounting * Distribution * Human Resources
* Materials / Purchasing * Quality Engineers & Managers * Manufacturing Management