Database Marketing Execution Analyst Houston, Texas rec
JOB TYPE: Contract
LOCATION: Houston, Texas, United States, 77002
EDUCATION: Bachelor's Degree
EXPERIENCE: 2-5 years
RELOCATION ASSISTANCE: No - Local candidates only
WORK ELIGIBILITY: Green Card, US Citizen
DATE UPDATED: Within one week
DATE POSTED: Oct 08, 2020
CANDIDATE PAY RANGE: $38 /hr to $44.50 /hr
RECRUITER COMMISSION: $395.29 /month to $463.06 /month
PROJECTED CONTRACT EARNINGS: $2,371.20 to $2,778.36
Database Marketing Execution Analyst
This position is responsible for the development and creation of marketing campaign populations for retail direct marketing initiatives to residential and small business customers and prospects. Working closely with Marketing, the position is responsible for understanding the marketing requirements, developing and extracting the target population, and formatting the information for campaign execution.
• The Analyst will work with marketing teams (segment, channel, campaign execution) to take list requirements and produce accurate and timely campaign lists per the specifications provided to the DBME team.
• Develop campaign populations for targeted marketing campaigns for multiple marketing channels
• Collaborate with Segment Marketing to understand and document campaign list requirements as defined by Segment Marketing as well as coordinate with Channel Marketing to ensure delivery and issue resolution of any campaign population issues during delivery and execution
• Seek guidance on and get direction for complex solutions to DBME tasks and activities
• Provide campaign population insights
• Interact and coordinate with Marketing Analytics which involves passing data back and forth between the groups
• Serve as key contact point to segment marketing and channel marketing
• Set coding and development standards for the group to ensure consistency across all campaigns.
• Serve as overall quality assurance lead for campaign development work
• Having at least 2 years of SAS experience is a must
• Have a solid foundation and understanding of Unix AIX operating systems, and a good understanding of Oracle functions and sql tools such as TOAD
• Knowledge of the utility and/or deregulated energy industry and/or TX SET protocols is preferred. Good understanding of the Texas utility market.
• Hard working, dependable and a team player
• Be open to change, work towards process improvement, automating manual tasks and eliminating waste
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Computer Science or a quantitative science from an accredited four-year college or university preferred.
Additional Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Excellent SQL and relational database skills
• Outstanding SAS or other statistical and data analysis tool skills
• Strong UNIX and Windows environment skills
• Data manipulation, preparation, and presentation skills
• Microsoft Office proficiency, particularly Excel and Access
• Familiarity with marketing campaign concepts and customer segmentation
• Experience with campaign management tools preferred
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Track record of on-time delivery of campaign and project deliverables
• Thorough understanding of direct marketing and campaign management concepts
• Demonstrate high degree of ethics and strong sense of business judgment: ability to operate within NRG’s STRIVE values.
• Normal office environment.
• Some overtime required as special projects arise.
***Notes for Recruiters:
6-month contract position with possibility to extend/conversion.
Candidates must be able to work under a W2.
$38 - $44.50/hr
Recruiters receive contract commission payments once per month. Payment is processed after work for each contractor is verified at the end of the month. The commission is paid out on the first pay period of the following month. Depending on when your candidate starts, the first payment may take 4 to 6 weeks to receive.
Medical, Dental, Vision
QUESTIONS FROM THE EMPLOYER
You will be required to answer the following questions when submitting a candidate to this job
You confirm you are submitting the resume as a WORD document - using the the client's required resume template. If you do not have this template, please get it here:
Hourly Pay Rate Candidate is locked down at:
You confirm that you have disclosed to your candidate that you are working with Recruiter.com on the position to avoid any confusion with candidates and clients. (required)
If your candidate is selected to be submitted to the hiring manager for further consideration, you agree that a Recruiter.com Account Manager for this client may reach out and speak with your candidate prior to an interview to gather more information and/or prep them for the actual interview, and you will make sure your candidate is aware of this call.
You confirm that the candidate is eligible to work in the U.S. under a W2. (U.S. Citizen, Green Card holder, or F-1B)
Last 4 digits of candidates SSN:
Candidate DOB (MM/DD)
What is your availability to interview with the hiring manager?
Have you been in close contact with anyone diagnosed with COVID–19 in the past 14 days? If yes, what was the date of contact?
Have you traveled to a country outside of the United States within the last 14 days?