Senior Territory Sales Manager - Industrial Automation Jobs - Raleigh NC
Address:Raleigh, NC 27601
Company is currently expanding our sales
staff and is seeking (Sr.) Territory Sales
Managers to lead the Western region team
for our Industrial Automation Business.
Position Title : Senior Territory Sales Manager - Industrial Automation
ATTENTION : " $TOP PAY "( Interviewing Now )
Relocation : No
Location : Southeast US, Raleigh NC is ideal (will base from home)
Salary : Competitive (DOE)
Company is currently expanding our sales staff and is seeking (Sr.) Territory Sales
Managers to lead the Western region team for our Industrial Automation Business. This
position will promote, expand, maintain and support sales of products within the industrial
automation business. It's also responsible for managing the west region team and the
local market development and sale of industrial automation products, including Servo, AC
Drives, HMI, PLC, Power Supplies, and Temperature Controllers.
- Establish, develop and manage strategy for business growth within the territory.
- Lead the sales manager/FAE within the territory
- Proactively market contracts and programs to customer base where appropriate.
- Utilize professional consultative sales expertise to conduct business analysis and
then develop, present and implement customized business solutions to the customer
- Work with the channel, RVP's and rep agencies to develop an effective coordinated
sales strategy. Collaborate to maximize volume, mix and margin.
- Responsible for expansion of business within these targeted accounts.
- Provide regular feedback to senior management on sales potential and other important
activities within market responsibilities.
- Fiscal responsibility for cost center in conjunction with budgetary levels provided.
- Meet or exceed all established sales goals for the territory.
- Provide accurate sales forecasts and execute tactical sales plans.
- Build and Maintain relationship with key customers to gain market share at each.
- Identify target new OEM customers and develop relationships at a senior level,
engaging company's senior management.
- Manage the territory by having good coverage of distribution in each area for all
- Engage in marketing activities as identified by the company within the region
- Develop and implement field sales training for Channel Partners
- Collect marketing and competitive information and report as needed.
Skill / Experience :
Industry Industrial Automation
Mid-Senior level Sales
Bottom line :
1. 5+ years of sales or business development experience in industrial automation.
2. Currently in the territory.