TheDataTeam(TDT) is an AI solutions company helping businesses achieve unparalleled agility by building AI solutions built Data-Native with RoboticDataScience.TheDataTeam specializes in building scalable turnkey AI solutions with quick turnaround and ease in business process integration. TheDataTeam’s Cadenz suite comprises a specialized set of turnkey AI solutions designed to enable cognitive customer experiences across the entire lifecycle, starting from customer acquisition and onboarding, cross-selling and up-selling to grow revenue per customer, and to service customers as they mature significantly reducing incidents of dissatisfaction and churn. The AI suite Cadenz includes Cadenz Profiles, Cadenz Journeys, Cadenz Audiences, Cadenz Offerings and Cadenz Diffen. With offices spread across 3 cities in APAC, TDT has successfully implemented over 30 enterprise AI solutions across India and APAC nations. The company counts marquee banks, insurers, telcos and petroleum companies, and is a preferred AI suite provider for Enterprises.TheDataTeam is founded by veterans in the big data and data science worlds and holds strategic partnerships with cloud companies.
Position - Application Support Engineer (Azure,Java / Spark)
Minimum Experience - 2-3 Years
Minimum Education - B.Tech/BE/MCA
Job location - Chennai
- Troubleshoot and identifying Root Cause
- Handling customer communication
- Working with L3 support and development team for issue resolution
- Managing ticketed query system and ensuring comprehensive database of queries and resolutions is kept up to date
- Maintaining and updating technical documents and procedures.
- Working knowledge Azure cloud.
- Working knowledge of Rest Services.
- Working knowledge of Postgres Databases & Application workflow
- Able to get logs for RC of issues to coordinate with development team
- Basic skills in scripting and/or programming language, but not mandatory.
- Experience with Java/J2EE and Spark. Experience in code debugging.
- Exhibit a strong sense of urgency for high severity incidents. Able to assess the customer impact and provide tactical solutions.
- Proactively monitor the production/critical environment and identify the potential incidents.
- Hands-on experience in Incident and problem management.
- Ability to learn and master web-based application and Rest API's
Good to have skills:
- Good to have hands on Hadoop support experience and knowledge.
- Working Knowledge of any BI reporting tool
Job type - Full time
Company Profile: www dot thedatateam dot net
Interested candidates can directly apply / share their updated resume to hr at thedatateam dot in with below details for consideration: