Contract opportunity, open to remote candidates.
Job responsibilities with include (but not limited to):
· Work directly with business customers to understand business requirements
· Determine SAP systematic solutions to meet business requirements
· Formalize systematic solutions into functional specifications for build teams and SDLC
· Test system integrations for solutions built or configured to ensure solution meets business requirements and for defect remediation
· Coordination with business partners of their testing in user acceptance to help facilitate questions or issues as they arise
MUST HAVE- Skills / Prior Experience:
1. Excellent verbal communication skills with English speaking customers
2. Excellent written skills with English language customers
3. Excellent critical thinking/problem analysis to resolution skills
4. Extensive and thorough functional & configuration knowledge of the SAP ECC AP module. In addition, we are looking for someone with recent experience integrating the SAP Ariba product with the ECC environment.
5. Experience with business partner conversion, SLP, Cloud connector, ITK and CIG modules integrating with Ariba.
6. Extensive experience in working directly with customers, gathering requirements and translating those to functional specifications for build teams in the AP space of ECC
7. Strong broad scale of integration of the AP module to other modules in ECC like GL, AR, AA
8. Strong knowledge of tax determination on invoices, especially through a third party software
9. Strong working knowledge of MS Office tools
PLUS/NICE TO HAVE - Skills/Prior Experience:
1. ECC integration experience with other SAP products like Concur and Fieldglass
2. Working knowledge of the BW data warehouse capabilities and utilization
3. Experience with HP ALM testing software and test scripting
4. Experience using Solman document repository and ChaRM transport process
5. Good working knowledge of the technical backend of SAP ECC (Basis)
6. Onesource tax software knowledge