Director of Nursing Services – San Rafael, CA
We have a new employment opportunity for a Director of Nursing to lead clinical services for a Long-term Care / Skilled Nursing Facility (LTC / SNF) in the San Rafael, California area.
Director of Nursing responsibilities:
• Maintain regulatory compliance & ensure quality medical care for all residents
• Develop, implement, and evaluate programs to enrich the recruitment, retention, and continuing education of the nursing staff
• Closely monitor Nursing Department budget and facilitate resource stewardship
• Proactively respond to survey and/or standard of care issues
Director of Nursing qualifications:
• Must be a licensed RN
• A well-documented proven history of providing excellent survey results
• BSN preferred
• 1+ years’ recent experience as a Nursing Home Director of Nursing required
• Employment stability
Please click apply now, call David Van Matre at 760-699-7671 for more information, fax resume to 877-685-8779, or email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply for this Nursing Home Director of Nursing Services position near San Rafael, CA.