MUST HAVE- Skills / Prior Experience:
This role requires an experienced engineer with strong network understanding and security experience designing, deploying, and configuring security network monitoring tools. Ability to understand and drive network security monitoring tool requirements and deployment. The following skillsets are highly desired:
• MUST be self-driven leader able to problem solve
• Strong understanding of networks and monitoring net flow
• Strong security engineering background and experience
• Ability to evaluate and guide packet capture and netflow strategy
• Ability to evaluate security tool capability overlap and implement
• SCRUM/AGILE experience
• Understanding of securing monitoring tools including IDS, IPS, Netflow, etc.
• Strong experience with any or all of the following tools: SecurityOnion, Stealthwatch, SourceFire/Firepower, Netwitness, Zscaler, Cisco Umbrella, Proofpoint, InfoBlox
PLUS/NICE TO HAVE - Skills/Prior Experience:
• Merger or security tool convergence experience preferred
Responsibilities: Engineering will be responsible for implementing, configuring, and expanding network security tools based on Ecosystem priorities and requirements.