Job Title: Microservices Solution Architect
Location: India 100% Remote (Bengaluru or Chennai or Hyderabad or Noida in Future)
Duration: Full Time Permanent
Skills Required: Microservices Solution Architect, Pre-Sales, Good in making technical presentation, Excellent in PowerPoint Presentation
Solutions Consulting Unit is responsible for creating solutions that help clients with their Enterprise Transformation. This involves developing an initial view of the solution, tailoring the proposition to meet what the client needs, articulating this solution to the sales / client, helping to close the deal and setting the necessary handshakes with delivery to ensure that the delivery team actually provides the intended solution.
The Solution Architect will be an integral part of this unit.
• Understand and analyze the clients’ existing technology landscape
• Craft the technology and architecture vision and roadmap required for driving the clients’ enterprise transformation
• Create the detailed architecture including recommendations for integrations, API / microservices enablement, cloud migration, DevOps etc.
• Articulate the value proposition of the solutions for clients by creating suitable collateral including pitch decks, email templates, videos, brochures, fliers, etc.
• Work with Digital Sales and Pre-sales, Account Management teams, etc. to devise The go-to-market (GTM) strategies for existing accounts and potential new accounts
• Execute on The go-to-market (GTM) strategies including proactive proposals, email campaigns, calls, etc.
• Participate in proactive and reactive proposals, client presentations, meetings, etc.
• Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills in both technical and analytical domains
• Experience and understanding of new and upcoming technology trends – API / Microservices, Agile / DevOps, CI / CD, Robotic Process Automation, Cognitive Automation, IOT, etc.
• Ability to create excellent working relationships across the enterprise
• Self-driven with an ability to work and thrive in an ambiguous environment
• Excellent analytical thought process and ability to build innovation led solutions & business models
• Excellent communication & presentation skills
• Willingness to travel on need basis
Education & Experience:
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Engineering, preferably in Computer Science / Computer Engineering / Information Technology
• 10 to 20 years of experience with at least 4+ years in hands-on solution development, DevOps Engineering or Enterprise Architecture
• Expertise in TOGAF and similar architecture frameworks
• Enterprise-wide IT experience that includes hands-on solution development, DevOps engineering, or Enterprise architecture.
• Design / implementation / consulting experience with distributed applications
• Fluent with digital areas: Digital Technology – API / Microservices, Agile / DevOps, CI / CD, Mobility, Cloud, Analytics, Ecommerce, CMS, data analytics, CES, etc.
• 5-8 years relevant targeted experience in architecting engineering practices at large enterprises.
• Experience with Continuous Integration tools, like Jenkins or Bamboo.
• Release Management Processes, Coordination and Planning Process and connecting points with DevOps and CI/CD
• Skills related to containerized environments and technologies like Docker, Kubernetes, and Red Hat OpenShift.
• Experience with public Cloud providers: AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, etc.
• Knowledge and/or experience with agile engineering techniques and patterns: TDD, ATDD Continuous Testing, Pair Programming, Automated Testing, etc.
• Experience with various test automation frameworks
• Experience with version control systems such as Subversion and Git
• Experience with infrastructure automation and configuration tools (Chef, Puppet, Ansible, PowerShell)
• Programming/scripting skills.
• Agile Scrum/Kanban familiarity and experience working in an Agile environment Solution Design -Java and API Microservices Pre-Sales Expert