* Receiving and checking deliveries to ensure that the correct amount and type of stock is delivered.
* Signing delivery notes upon receipt of shipments.
* Heeding notes about appropriate procedures for handling stock, particularly when fragile.
* Unpacking items and arranging these on shelves, if needed.
* Preparing our clients' orders by gathering and loading stock.
* Ensuring that the facility remains clean, sanitary, and well-organized.
* Reporting all breakages and spills.
* High school diploma or equivalent.
* Prior experience as a Logistics Assistant at a large warehouse.
* Sound knowledge of shipping processes and metrics.
* Ability to handle and maneuver fragile stock with ease.
* Strong communication, memorization, and teamwork skills.
* Outstanding organizational and investigative abilities.