I am currently looking for a licensed pharmacist to work relief shifts in various pharmaceutical settings here in Burnaby, British Columbia!
It would be best for you to know that common pharmaceutical CRM systems such as Knowledge of the Kroll, WinRx or Healthwatch would be an asset. If you would like to work with us pick up some relief shifts during the fall/winter months, please apply.
The staff pharmacist is responsible to provide quality pharmaceutical care and clinical services to all agencies covered by the Pharmacy. This includes the procurement, distribution and control of all drugs and related items.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Pharmacy
- Licensed Pharmacist in British Columbia
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent leadership skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work well with others in a team environment
- Flexible: some evenings/weekend shifts
- Injection certified
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Checking prescriptions for proper dosage
- Compounding and dispensing prescribed medications
- Provide excellent customer service to all customers and healthcare providers
- Acting as an advisor to all customers
- Maintaining medical profiles
- Coordinating clinical investigations