We are hiring for a qualified Radiographic / Radiologic Technologist (Rad Tech) to join our team of talented professionals who provide health care services to our veterans and their families at Fort Bliss Army Base in El Paso, Texas.
Benefits of Radiographic / Radiologic Technologist:
• Status: Full-Time
• Schedule: Monday – Friday
• Competitive financial package with a comprehensive insurance package including health, dental, vision, and life coverage.
• Accrued Paid Time Off (PTO) & Paid Holidays
• 401k Plan
The Radiographic Technologist / Radiologic Technologist (Rad Tech) must have the following qualifications:
• Degree/Education: Certificate. Graduate from an academic program accredited by the Joint Review Committee on education in Radiologic Technology (JRCERT).
• Certification: In addition to Basic Life Support (BLS), always possess and maintain current certification in Basic Life Support (BLS). BLS is not the same as cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) training. The American Heart Association Basic Life Support for Healthcare Providers is the only program accepted.
• Board Certification: Certified by the American Registry of Radiologic Technology (ARRT) in the specialty identified in the task order.
• Experience: One year of experience as a radiologic technologist (rad tech)
• Due to contractual obligations with the DoD, Health Care Workers performing under this contract must either be a U.S. citizen, or as defined by the Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, either a noncitizen national of the United State, lawful permanent resident of the United States, or alien authorized to work in the United States
You will love being part of the Matrix family of Providers whose focus since day one has been selflessly giving back to our hard-working and devoted military servicemen and women. Matrix Providers has always been a proud veteran-owned company and military family supporter and is a staunch ally of our active-duty and veteran service providers.