Staffing Synergies is currently seeking for 1st & 2nd shifts Material Handlers to work on a clean, safe & climate control warehouse located in Tobyhanna, PA.
Available Working Shifts:
• First shift, Monday-Friday (7:00 AM to 3:00 PM) at $16.75 per hour.
• Second shift, Monday-Friday (4:00 PM to 12:00 AM) at $17.35 per hour.
• Next Day Pay
• Competitive pay
• PTO (Pay Time Off)
• Overtime as required
• Full Time, Permanent Position
• Safe and clean work environment
If you interested in working for a great company in a team-oriented environment with room for growth, then apply today!
Material Handler Job Responsibilities:
A material handler maintains production and distribution of product by pulling orders from inventory; delivering production materials and supplies; staging finished product.
Material Handler Job Duties:
• Maintains inventory by identifying, labeling, and placing materials and supplies in stock; recording location of inventory.
• Locates materials and supplies by pulling and verifying materials and supplies listed on production orders.
• Maintains in-process inventory at work centers by delivering and opening materials and supplies.
• Documents materials and supplies disposition by recording units delivered and location of units.
• Receives credit-return material and supplies from production by verifying materials and supplies code and lot number and quantity; placing materials in stock.
• Prepares finished stock for shipment by identifying, pulling, packing, crating, loading, and securing product.
• Documents product shipment by recording units shipped.
• Maintains material-handling equipment by completing pre-use inspections; making operator repairs.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Organization, Scheduling, Analyzing Information, Dealing with Complexity, Deadline-Oriented, Time Management, Process Improvement, Safety Management, Inventory Control, Lifting, Data Entry Skills Material Handler.
• 1-3 years of experience working in a warehouse setting or in logistics; experience in operating material handling equipment preferred.
• Certification to ride forklift truck preferred.
• Bilingual (English/Spanish) a plus.
• Must be able to work well in a team.
• Ability to read. Write and to follow instructions, and work independently with little guidance.
• Ability to stand or walk for extended periods of time; ability to bend and to lift heavy materials.
• Ability to operate computers and relevant warehouse management computer software.
• Willingness to work flexible hours, including overtime and weekends.
• High School Diploma
• Willing to work overtime and weekends as required.
If you have any questions, please call Luisa A. (Recruiting Manager) at (732) 484-8848.
(Please be aware that we required a Drug Test for this position). Thank you!
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $16.75-$17.35 per hour
• Temperature scanning for all employees entering the building.
• Masks and gloves provided for all employees.
• Social distancing enforced within the warehouse.