Role : Senior Android Engineer
Job Location- Oakland, CA
Duration : Long Term Contract ( W2 ) with JSG / Abbott Labs Summary of Preferred Qualifications:
- Expert experience developing multiple commercial-grade mobile applications (IOS or Android)
using native languages (Objective-C / Swift, Xcode or Java).
- Demonstrated knowledge of best practices for Android. Strong experience developing
- Solid knowledge of mobile OS architecture - in areas of: UI, memory management, data storage,
application management by OS and cybersecurity.
- Experience with charting of data (scientific or medical data is preferred), either custom-developed
or third-party charting libraries.
- Experience with UI development of mobile application (scalable for different screen resolutions and
- Demonstrate initiative in all areas of work - proactive in identifying shortfalls in requirements,
design or code.
- Experience working with continuous integration.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams.
- Excellent communications skills (verbal and written). High-quality SDD/design and implementation
documentation skills a must.
- Experience with unit-testing and test automation preferred.
- Must have apps published in Google store.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in computer science, information technology or related field
- Evidence of continuing education, such as technical certifications, a plus
- Minimum 12 years’ experience in Information Technology field
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in mobile application development
- Prior experience working in an FDA regulated environment, a plus
- Ability to work in high-pressure, deadline driven environment
Qcentum Technologies LLC
+1 469 333 6042