Job Title : Registered Practical Nurse (RPN)
Job Type : Contract (1 Month with possible extensions)
Work Location : Calgary, Alberta
Salary : $30/hr
RPI Consulting Group is one of the leading recruitment agency in Canada for the Healthcare domain. We work with the most prominent Canadian healthcare institutions and pharmacies. We provide the highest quality of professionals for their positions.
We are currently seeking a professional/licensed Registered Practical Nurse (RPN) to work at the Calgary location for Retirement Community/Long Term Care Home.
Should be available for Flexible shifts/schedules on weekdays/weekends. This assignment is for 1 month starting ASAP with possibilities of extension.
- Assess patient’s health needs, discuss test results and respond to questions pertaining to health promotion and disease prevention.
- Record patient vitals and prepare patient and room for examination.
- Educate patients regarding different tests, if needed.
- Administer and record immunization. Educate patients of possible side effects.
- Perform blood pressure follow-ups that include assessing the patient’s response to medications.
- Documents all aspects of resident care in a thorough and timely manner according to prescribed policy and procedure.
- Two-year college diploma program and Licensed.
- Previous experience as a Registered Practical Nurse (RPN) preferred.
We thank all interested applicants, however, only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview.
(416) 850-9809 Ext 228