Salary RMB33,000-RMB20,000 monthly, no nationality limit, thirteen months' pay a year Free accommodation, upfront round trip air tickets, visa and authentication remuneration, family medical insurance, children tuition allowance …IB Diploma Program Economics/Psychology/Physics Teacher wanted in Changshu city of Jiangsu province, China. Welcome to apply or refer your friends to get commission from us!
International School IB Diploma Program Economics/Psychology/Physics Teacher Job Description:
1. Location: Changshu city, Jiangsu Province, China.
2. Contract Term: Feb. 2021 - 31st July 2022.
3. Students Age: 15-18 years old.
4. Work Days: Mondays to Fridays. Two days off on weekends.
5. Work Hours: 8am -5pm, maximum 22 classes a week.
Remuneration and Benefits:
1.Salary: RMB20,000-RMB33,000 monthly depends on the qualification. Thirteen months' pay a year.
2.Bonus: up to one month salary bonus will be provided for each year.
3.Accommodation: free of charge on campus independent accommodation.
4. Settling Down Remuneration: maximum RMB15,000.
5. Meals: free of charge three meals during work days.
6. Vacations: full paid winter vacation and summer vacation.
7. Holidays: full paid Chinese public holidays.
8. Full paid 5 days sick leave a year.
9. Airfare Allowance: upfront round trip international air tickets provided, maximum is RMB15,000 yearly.
10. Insurance: family accident insurance and medical insurance provided.
11. Work Visa: offer working permit.
12. Visa and Documents Authentication: Remuneration maximum of RMB10,000.
13. Mandarin class: free mandarin class provided up to 3 times per week.
14. Promotion opportunity: academic director.
15. IB training, academic exchange activity, TEFL workshop.
16. Children’s Tuition: allowance at maximum of RMB200,000 a year.
1.No nationality limit.
2.Master degree or above, with relevant professional background and teaching cert. .
3.Two years teaching experience in an international school, experience in a boarding school or head teacher is preferred.
4.Experience in IB teaching and experience in overseas teaching or study is preferred.