US0064 Sysco St. Louis, LLC
Minimum Level of Education:
High School or Equivalent
Minimum Years of Experience:
This is a warehouse position responsible for operating an electric pallet jack, or forklift, to select the correct products, labeling product using Sysco Order Selection (SOS) label technology, palletizing product to build customer orders and delivering the product to the dock safely and efficiently.
• Hand select orders within various warehouse environments of fluctuating temperatures, including dry, cooler, and freezer.
• Operate assigned Sysco Order Selection (SOS) unit to create labels and correctly place labels on product.
• Stack product on pallets following proper selecting procedures (for example, no stacking heavy-on-light, labels facing out, etc.).
• Engage an electric pallet jack, or forklift, to transport products.
• High school diploma or General Education Development (GED) or equivalent.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.