Job Title- Licensed Practical Nurse (Contract Position)
Company- RPI Consulting Group
Duration- Relief contract (1 month with extensions)
Rate- 25 - 30/hr.
Start Date- ASAP
Do you want to stand out? Here’s what we’re looking for:
We are looking for a dedicated LPN to provide care to patients, promote well-being and facilitate their speedy recovery in a Long-term care home in the Calgary area.
This Long-term care home currently going through COVID outbreak but keep in mind that all rules and restriction are put in place and strictly followed for both the staff and the residence. PPE are also provided to contain the spread of the virus in this home.
This opportunity provides full time hours and all interested candidate must be available to work 5 days and the ideal candidate should be flexible to work morning, afternoon or evening shifts. Great compensation is assured and must be available to start ASAP.
The Licensed Practical Nurse will be a responsible, well-trained professional who will be able to provide the best nursing care whole following health and safety guidelines faithfully and consistently to provide high quality nursing care.
• Demostrating compassion and professionalism while providing care
• monitoring patient’s condition and assessing their needs to provide the best possible care and advice
• providing instant medical care in emergencies
• fostering a supportive and compassionate environment to care for patients and their families
• observing and interpreting patient’s symptoms
• adjusting and administering patient’s medication and providing treatments according to physician’s orders
• Inspecting the facilities and acting to maintain excellent hygiene and safety (decontaminating equipment, sanitizing surfaces, preparing beds etc.)
• Proven experience as an LPN
• Outstanding organizational and multi-tasking skills
• Excellent knowledge of nursing care methods and procedures
• Valid nursing license
• A team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Responsible and compassionate
• Diploma in Nursing
• In-depth knowledge of health and safety guidelines and procedures (sanitation, decontamination etc.)
Take advantage of this opportunity, reach me (Sunday Aro) by phone on
416-850-9809 Ext: 324 or toll free @ 1-866-505-3383 Ext: 324. I’m just a few clicks away by email:
looking forward to hearing from you soon!