Job Title: Relief/Locum Registered Practical Nurse
Contract: 4 Week (Possible Extensions)
Start Date: ASAP
Work Location: Vaughan, ON
Hours: 8-12 hrs/shift (5-7 days/wk)
RPI Consulting Group is the largest healthcare staffing agency in Canada. Leading Canadian healthcare institutions and facilities work with us to ensure the highest quality of employment for their positions. Numerous healthcare specialists who have been employed by our clientele have been provided opportunities to grow within.
Are you a Registered Practical Nurse looking to contribute to healthcare during the pandemic? Even if it is to clock in additional hours, this may be the right opportunity for you! Our client is currently looking to hire a team of Registered Practical Nurses on a 4 week contract starting ASAP. You will work in a nursing home, checking residents for symptoms for Covid-19 and monitoring their health in addition to your expected duties and responsibilities of a RPN. The shift timings for this assignment are going to be 8-12 hour shifts for 5-7 days/wk. After the initial 4 weeks, there may be potential extensions.
• Current RPN registration and in good standing with the College of Nurses of Ontario.
• Demonstration of critical thinking and prioritization skills.
• Demonstrated excellent interpersonal and communication skills, ability to work effectively with the team and patients.
• Excellent organizational skills and problem-solving skills.
• Up to date liability and malpractice insurance.
We thank all applicants for their interest but only qualified candidates will be contacted.
4168509809 ext 240