Job Title: Relief/Locum Registered Nurse
Contract: 1 Month w/Extensions
Start Date: ASAP
Work Location: Calgary, AB
Hours: FT Day shifts, 5 days/wk.
RPI Consulting Group is the largest healthcare staffing agency in Canada. Leading Canadian healthcare institutions and facilities work with us to ensure the highest quality of employment for their positions. Numerous healthcare specialists who have been employed by our clientele have been provided opportunities to grow within.
Our client is currently looking to hire a team of Registered Nurse on a 1-month contract starting ASAP. You will work in a nursing home, checking residents for symptoms for Covid-19 and monitoring their health in addition to your expected duties and responsibilities of a RN. The shift timings for this assignment are going to be day/evening/night shifts for 5 days/wk (weekdays & weekends). After the initial 1 month contract, there is a probability of extensions based on performance standards.
• Current RN registration and in good standing with the College of Nurses of Alberta.
• Demonstration of critical thinking and prioritization skills.
• Demonstrated excellent interpersonal and communication skills, ability to work effectively with the team and patients.
• Excellent organizational skills and problem-solving skills.
• Up to date liability and malpractice insurance.
We thank all applicants for their interest but only qualified candidates will be contacted.
4168509809 ext 240