1. Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
2. Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of dealers.
3. Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
4. Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans.
5. Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
6. Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports, and making recommendations to management.
7. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.