North Andover, MA
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Develops, maintains. Improves and implements code for the company product design application.
• Adds new features and functionality to Engineering automation software.
• Works closely with designers and staff.
• Tests the software in controlled situations before it goes live by generating CAD solid models using current CAD software platform.
• Prepares training materials for users.
• Provides technical assistance by responding to inquiries from others regarding errors, problems or questions about programs.
• May train end users or technical support staff to use programs.
• Ability to documents present improvements for use by department
• B.S. Degree Computer Science a plus two to four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Ability to work in a team
• A self-starter who possesses good interpersonal skills capable of effectively interacting with all departments
• Creativity and an understanding of business needs and requirements.
• Continuous improvement mindset.
• Must be an US Citizen or an US Permanent Resident
• Experience or interest in mechanical design.
• Experience with Autodesk products and their API’s.
• Engineering automation experience (i.e. Autodesk ETO, Rule Stream, Unigraphics NX or other)
• Experience with ANSYS or other FEA application.
• Experience with Lean