Contract opportunity for experience Project Manager with 8+ years of PM experience.
• Responsible for managing projects / workstream(s) related to mergers and acquisitions.
• Leverage in depth business and technical knowledge to manage the execution and administration of project life cycle including planning, scope definition, design, and delivery.
• Recognize and drive organizational transformations outside of projects.
• Direct both technical and non-technical aspects with an advanced understanding of project management approaches.
• Track and report progress against milestones, budgetary guidelines, or other performance indicators to analyze strategic impact of project activities.
• Coordinate activities of IT teams with other lines of business to achieve project goals.
Required Skills Project Management, Communication, Multiple Business Unit Collaboration, schedule management
Desired Skills Financial Institution, system conversations, bank acquisitions, 8-10 years PM experience