High Tech Genesis has an immediate opening for a skilled, creative and dynamic engineer to join our outstanding world class team!
The Senior RF Design Engineer would be responsible for electrical design tasks including requirements analysis, specification generation, interface definition, component selection, circuit simulation, schematic capture, and board layout. As the RF Engineer, you will own schedules, cost, and have technical responsibility at the board or subsystem level.
In this role, you will:
1. Design advanced RF Products from VLF to mm-wave, addressing DFM and DFT considerations during the design process
2. Develop test plans, then test and debug RF circuits and systems;
3. Produce, review and maintain all associated design and test documentation;
4. Estimate RF hardware design tasks, identifying risks, and planning development;
5. Conduct design reviews;
6. Work with the operations team to introduce new designs into production; and
7. Work on sustaining issues related to designs.
• Minimum 7 years of experience with RF/microwave circuits and systems
• Must have experience in RF circuit design including receiver architectures;
• Strong knowledge in implementing frequency synthesizers using Phase locked loops;
• The ability to guide and participate in the layout of RF/mm Wave circuits;
• Experience developing test fixtures
• Embedded Development and design are desirable
• Proficient in RF/electronic test equipment
• A background with EDA tools is a PLUS
Note 1: You MUST be legally entitled to work in Canada (i.e. possess Canadian Citizenship, Permanent Residency or Valid Work Permit)
High Tech Genesis Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Accommodations are available upon request for all aspects of the hiring process.