Divisional Nurse – Seattle, WA
We have a new job opening for a Divisional Nurse with responsibility for clinical operations in multiple Long-term Care / Skilled Nursing Facilities (LTC / SNF) in the Pacific Northwest.
Prior Multi-state, Multi-facility SNF/ Nursing Home experience is required
In this role, you will provide clinical expertise, guidance, advocacy, tools, training, and information through consultation that will enable your region’s facilities to maintain company standards.
Divisional Nurse responsibilities:
• Providing clinical training and education
• Monitoring clinical advancements within the industry
• Implementing protocols to keep up with current innovations
• Maintaining impeccable regulatory compliance in the region
• Developing policies to mitigate risk
• Ensuring optimal reimbursement rates in assigned facilities
• Providing clinical guidance to ensure optimal quality of care in the region
• Conducting operational reviews to assess regulatory compliance, operational efficiency, and quality improvement opportunities
SNF Divisional Nurse requirements:
• Current RN license
• Prior multi-state / multi-facility experience within Skilled Nursing Facilities / Nursing Homes
• Prior experience as a Nursing Home Director of Nursing
The chosen Nursing Home Divisional Nurse candidate will be offered a market-leading compensation and benefits package.
Please click apply now, call Jesse Chasteen at 509-899-9535, email resume to Jchasteen@essusa.net, or fax resume to 877-685-8779, or fax resume to 888-344-1889 be considered for this Nursing Home Divisional Nurse position in Seattle, WA. We look forward to hearing from you!