Nursing Home Administrator – Coeur D’ Alene, ID
We have a new employment opportunity for a Licensed Nursing Home Administrator / Health Facility Administrator (LNHA / HFA) in a high-quality long-term care / skilled nursing facility (LTC / SNF) located near Coeur D’ Alene, Idaho.
The Nursing Home Administrator will have final responsibility for:
• Developing goals for quality care, employee recruitment and retention, and financial performance
• Quality assurance including Hipaa compliance.
• Implementing control systems to ensure accountability of all departments.
• Training, disciplining, and if necessary, dismissing staff.
• Meeting all financial objectives.
• Ensuring clinical excellence, environmental safety, and appropriate medical care
• Supervising facility administrative operations.
Nursing Home Administrator requirements:
• Bachelor’s Degree in health care administration, business administration, finance, or a medical specialty.
• Current state license or reciprocity eligibility.
• 1+ years’ experience as a Licensed Executive Director in a Skilled Nursing Facility.
• Comprehensive knowledge of Long-Term Care Medicaid and Medicare regulations and standards.
• Cultural sensitivity and the ability to communicate effectively with a diverse resident population.
The chosen LNHA will receive a competitive salary and impressive benefits package. This position will provide an Administrator with respect and autonomy in a supportive corporate culture.
Please click apply now, call Jesse Chasteen at 509-899-9535, email resume to Jchasteen@essusa.net, or fax resume to 877-685-8779 to be considered for this Nursing Home Administrator position near Coeur D’ Alene, ID. We look forward to hearing from you.