If you have a valid General Journeyman Electrician’s license in Arkansas, Idaho, Maine, Montana, or Utah & have wanted to live in the Pacific Northwest, this is your opportunity! Salary up to $35/hr. PLUS Benefits & Relocation Assistance to Oregon!
This growing manufacturing company needs a Journeyman Electrician who can maintain the electrical & controls systems to operate effectively & efficiently. You’ll work with minimal supervision as you use electrical schematics, mechanical drawings, blueprints, and layouts to troubleshoot & repair electrical & electronic equipment.
Must have strong attention to detail while remaining calm under pressure. Oregon LME or General Journeyman License is required. Associate’s degree or Trade School (electrical maintenance & PLC) is helpful. Reciprocal states are AR, ID, ME, MT, UT
Responsibilities for this Journeyman Electrician’s position are:
• Troubleshoot & repair electronic boards, PLCs, touch screens & displays, electrical wiring, relay logic, control and safety circuits
• Sets up and calibrates instrumentation and systems
• Perform preventive and corrective electrical maintenance on plant systems and equipment; assists in the prioritization of electrical work.
Minimum Requirements for this Journeyman Electrician’s position:
• At least 3 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment
• Oregon LME or General Journeyman License required
• High school diploma or GED required
• Ability to communicate effectively
Wages are up to $35/ hour plus some overtime! Great company health & 401k benefits, paid time off, & paid relocation to the beautiful state of Oregon. All the beauty of mountains, lakes, easy access to the Pacific Ocean in the Pacific Northwest!
TO APPLY: Email your resume email@example.com OR jeannieATaustinallenDOTcom
in MS Word or PDF (please remove the capital letters and replace with proper symbols). * All Interview, relocation, & fee expenses paid by hiring companies. Hiring companies offer excellent compensation packages, benefits, and generous relocation assistance or packages.
Areas of Specialization...
* Engineering * Six Sigma Black Belts * Accounting * Distribution * Human Resources
* Materials / Purchasing * Quality Engineers & Managers * Manufacturing Management