Cedar Falls, IA
Our client is seeking an Administrative Assistant for their Cedar Falls, IA location. This Administrative Assistant will provide the function that pulls administrative pieces together.
• Track and complete continuing education requirements for maintaining licensure.
• Prepare selected materials, reports and various other illustrations in alignment with client risk tolerance and timeframe to be used in meetings with clients.
• Ability to establish priorities with minimal guidance.
• Attend client meetings as requested to facilitate documentation and posting of meeting notes; accurately document and track all meeting follow-up tasks.
• Plan workload, setting priorities and having a working plan for all tasks and activities as required; schedules projects/activities to ensure timely completion.
• Nurture client relationships and initiates engagement with clients and follows-up with other team members.
• Bachelor’s Degree is required.
• 2+ years of similar work experience.
• Experience working directly with clients.
• Valid driver’s license required.
• Proficiency using all Microsoft Office applications with a strong emphasis on Excel.
• Health, dental and vision insurance
• Life insurance
• PTO (holidays, vacation, etc.)
• Short Term Disability
• Simple IRA
Operations, administrative, clients, Para planner, licensure, health insurance, Microsoft office, excel