Nursing Assistant / NAC – Riverside, CA
We have a new employment opportunity for a Nursing Assistant / NAC in a long-term care / skilled nursing facility / nursing home (LTC / SNF) in Riverside, California.
The chosen NAC / CNA will communicate well, remain composed under pressure, & demonstrate respect and concern for both residents and family members.
Nursing Assistant / CNA responsibilities:
• Maintaining resident confidentiality at all times
• Positioning and proper alignment using pressure ulcer prevention techniques
• Promptly responding to call lights
• Bathing, showering, and feeding residents
• Assisting resident in ambulation
• Safely using wheelchair, walkers, mechanical lifts and scales
• Documenting I&Os
• Assisting with resident hygiene, grooming activities, oral and hair care
• Recording vital signs and weights
• Assisting residents to and from the bathroom/commode
• Using appropriate transfer techniques and/or Hoyer lift
• Monitoring resident blood pressure & temp
Nursing Assistant / CNA qualifications:
• Current State Nursing Assistant Certificate (NAC) required
• CPR / BLS certification preferred
• High School graduate or equivalent
• PCC experience preferred
Full-time positions offer competitive benefits!
Please click apply now, email resume to Tony Perry at TPerry@essusa.net, or fax resume to 877-685-8779 to be considered for this Nursing Home Certified Nursing Assistant / CNA position in Riverside, CA. We look forward to hearing from you!