We are seeking a well-rounded MS Dynamics CRM Developer to work on significant projects for our client at their headquarters in Tampa Bay. This is a direct-hire, full time with competitive benefits.
*** No 3rd party candidates for this position. ***
You will be working on a team responsible for the development and implementation of leading-edge, customer-facing solutions.
Initiatives include Marketing, Sales, Finance, Customer Service systems.
This company is a growing business with 1,000+ locations in 48 states, employing over 13,000 people.
· $2.5 billion in annual revenue
· Industry Market leader
· Stable and profitable
· Team oriented, collaborative environment
· Work-Life balance
· Support and participate in the deployment of the entire Dynamics CRM solution including but not limited to Application, DB, Web Server, Active Directory, Internet Facing Deployment, ADFS, and single sign-on
· Provide expertise in Microsoft CRM System Architecture, Design and Customizations
· Design Microsoft CRM solutions based on the functional requirements
· Support implementation of RESCO Mobile solutions for Dynamic CRM
· Lead the efforts to interface of Microsoft CRM with internal enterprise systems
· Lead the development of functional and technical specifications, unit and system test scripts
· Design and document deployment architecture and processes. Work with software developers and OPS team on building and maintaining tools and scripts enabling deployment from the DevOps pipeline
· 5+ years’ experience with building solutions (including plugins, workflows and configuration) on the Microsoft Dynamics
· Understanding the MS Dynamics CRM solution life cycle management
· Functional and Technical expertise in Microsoft Dynamics CRM configuration, web service programming, development and Application Integration capabilities
· 2+ years’ experience architecting/designing large-scale Dynamics CRM projects. Must have worked with two most recent versions of Dynamic CRM
· 1+ years’ experience with developing and implementing RESCO mobile solution
· 2+ years’ experience with Field Service Mobility implementation
· 5+ years .Net development (C# and/or VB.Net) with object-oriented programming a plus
The company will only employ candidates who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this position. Individuals with temporary visas such as E, F-1, H-1, H-2, L, B, J, or TN or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future are not eligible for hire.