Security Location Managers are responsible for monitoring the security operations for any organization or company. They implement security policies, regulations, rules, and norms and make sure that the environment in their organization is safe for employers and visitors. These managers are required to hire new members for the staff and delegate tasks and duties to them. One of their main duties is to check and monitor the access control of the people who are visiting the company.
Security Location Managers usually perform many of the following tasks:
• Keeping track of different events.
• Implementing security protocols.
• Creating emergency response procedures.
• Conducting security evaluations.
• Supervising security staff members.
• Having good communication skills.
• Being physically fit.
• Having good knowledge of security environments and hazards.
• Being polite.
• Having interpersonal skills.
• Being analytical.
• Having leadership skills.
• Being proactive.
• Having good negotiation skills.
• Being able to work with a team.
Interested candidates should forward their CV to