Cybersecurity Software Engineer/Senior Software Engineer Must haves OR I don't want:
1) Must have experience in building/developing wireless cyber security that run on devices (i.e. IoT, CISCO-- commercial and defense applications)
2) Must have embedded development skills targeting ARM or similar architectures
3) Must have knowledge of computer and network security principles such as cryptography and intrusion prevention
4) Must have 3 to 5 years experience
5) Must have Master's degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or Computer Science. (BS with relevant experience)
6) Must be a USA citizen
7) Must have C/C++ programming background
8) Must have "Active" CISSP (Security + NOT on hold)
9) Must have "Active" security clearance (No felonies or foreign connections)
10) Must have Advanced knowledge of computer and network security.
11) Must have Experience with wireless communications, protocols, and security.
12) Must have Experience in software product development using secure software development methods.
13) Must have Ability to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment as part of a small team and execute complex development tasks with limited supervision.
14) Must have Good written and verbal communications skills adequate to prepare software documentation, participate in technical proposal development, and work with external customers. About company: -Located in Raleigh, NC (willing to help assist in move up to $3k) -Candidate must be open to working with a start-up company -Salary $110k -Benefit package -This company specializes in information security R&D and product development.