Position Title: Apps System Engineer 5 (C#, .NET Developer)
Type of Position: Contract
Project Duration: 6-9 months
Location: St. Louis, MO or Charlotte, NC
Visa Designation: USC, GC, GC EAD
Interview Process: In-person for local candidates, video teleconference for non-local candidates
Key Skill Requirements:
• 2-3+ years experience using C# and .NET (including college projects)
• Oracle database experience
• Coding experience is REQUIRED
• Candidates backgrounds can include .NET developers, Full Stack Developers, Application Developers, and Web Developers.
• Perform in a technical role and be responsible for complex application development assignments in support of a web services team responsible for multiple service domain applications within a rapidly evolving Service Oriented Architecture.
• Act as an expert technical resource in the application development planning, testing, and implementation processes. This role will require coordination of assignments on multiple concurrent technology projects that are often complex in scope, risk and/or span with distributed team in different geographic location.
• Analyze business requirements, design and write technical specifications to design or redesign .Net applications and work with web services. He/she will develop original and complex code and will verify program logic by overseeing the preparation of test data, testing and debugging of programs. He/she will lead and/or perform modeling; simulations and analysis efforts participate in overall systems testing and support the migration of applications to production.
• Develop new technical documentation and participate in the development of department technical procedures. He/she will assure quality; security and compliance requirements are met for supported area and will participate in updating and testing of the business continuation plan.
• Work collaboratively with other IT team members, server, network, DBA, architecture, information security, data transmissions and project management support personnel as well as business partners and end-users.
• In addition, responsibilities include C# .Net and Oracle/SQL coding, leading production deployments, investigating and solving production code defects and recommending performance improvements.