Director of Nursing Services – Towson, MD
We have a new employment opportunity for a Director of Nursing to lead clinical services within a well-run long-term care / skilled nursing facility (LTC / SNF) located in Towson, Maryland.
This facility requires a seasoned Director of Nursing with a successful regulatory track record and team building skills. MDS 3.0 experience is preferred.
The chosen DON / DNS will:
• Ensure nursing staff is providing quality resident care that meets regulatory standards.
• Maintain administrative authority for proper documentation
• Attract, mentor, and retain industry best medical professionals.
• Assign and monitor appropriate level of care
• Work in partnership with the medical director to develop and implement new clinical programs in order to provide the best health care possible
• Manage the nursing department budget
This position earns market leading compensation including an impressive salary and extensive benefits package.
Please click apply now, call Lisa Murphy at 904-868-0088, email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, or fax resume to 904-295-0128 to be considered for this Director of Nursing position in Towson, MD. We look forward to hearing from you!