- Develop IT programs/website in a manufacturing setup.
- Installing, configuring and supporting computer hardware, software, systems, CCTV, networks, printers and scanner.
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems, networks, security and administrative hardware.
- Responding in a timely manner to service issues and request.
- Logging and keeping records of customer/employee queries.
- Troubleshoot, diagnoses problems, implements corrective action procedures and/or escalates to other technical resources as appropriate.
1. Graduate of Bachelor's/College Degree in Computer Engineering/Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
2. At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
3. Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employee specialized in Firewall, Web Application, Email Servers, and Computer Troubleshooting.
4. Strong knowledge on Database Management System (MS SQL Server, MySql Server), Reporting Tool (Crystal Report), Object-Oriented and Development (C#, VB.net, Asp.net)