Sales is all about solving problems and the hospitality industry has some big ones that our product solves.
The problem we need your help solving is that far too many hospitality businesses don’t know that we can solve theirs Our mission is to help these businesses and the first step is letting them know that we exist and the most effective way of doing this is, by far, the phone.
You will be working closely with the existing team in order to build a pipeline and create opportunities. You’ll have to learn quickly and also help us figure out how to do what we’re doing better.
We hire people, not CVs
- Here are the personal traits and experience we’re looking for:
- Quick learner, value-driven, highly inquisitive
- Energetic, enthusiastic with a strong desire to always improve
- High acumen for and desire to learn sales
- 1-3 years of sales experience, particularly in software / SMB markets
- Strong record of success in whatever you have done
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills
- Desire to win
Whilst not essential, the following will certainly help:
- Degree educated
- Hospitality background
- Call centre experience
- CRM experience
- Finding new opportunities for Stampede and helping close the deal
- Sourcing pipeline via direct outreach (phone, email & social)
- Helping grow the sales team
- Helping us move faster
What's in it for you?
- Competitive salary and uncapped bonus potential
- Work in an energetic, dynamic and fast paced environment based in Leith
- MacBook Pro & Apple accessories
- 33 total days holiday per year
- Flexible working
- Workplace pension
- Juice, snacks and the other stuff you’d expect from working at a tech startup