Position is open due to an upcoming retirement.Upward mobility available.
MUST have current RPG and EDI experience.
• Communicate in a clear and accurate manner with others who have varying degrees of technical expertise.
• Be able to work effectively in challenging situations both individually and as part of a team.
• Create documentation such as design documents, workflow diagrams, flowcharts, etc.
• Design, develop, modify, debug and implement short- and long-term solutions to IT needs through new and existing applications, systems architecture, network systems and applications infrastructure for use throughout the Company.
• Analyze existing programs or formulate logic for new systems, devise logic procedures, prepare flowcharting, perform coding and test/debug programs.
• Develop system implementation plans.
• Prepare and obtain approval of system and programming documentation.
• Maintain Project Life Cycle (PLC) standards.
Five years experience and highly proficient in RPG, RPG-ILE, CL, SQL, AS/400 environments
Three years plus of manufacturing or retail experience.